Drumline prepared to perform at fashion show

Students make spaghetti to prepare for Friday’s event.

Cody Hausdorf, Staff Writer

This Friday, March 24, The Warrior Pride Band is hosting a night of food, prizes, and music. For seven dollars you can purchase a ticket to the fashion show where the culinary department and band will provide entertainment and prizes. Chef Long and his culinary students are keeping busy by preparing all the spaghetti for the night. Chef Long said, “We’re preparing around 20 pounds of spaghetti to be served at the banquet. It is probably going to take us close to two days to finish making all of the spaghetti.”

Osceola’s drumline is prepared to perform during the dinner. One sophomore in the drumline said, “The night is mainly about fashion. The girls are going to wear their dresses to show them off, but also our drum line is going to perform. We have worked very hard practicing the songs for the night and I personally really like the songs.”

There are going to be many opportunities for people to win different prizes. One sophomore says “Everyone is going to get a chance to win free prizes too, like through the raffle. There won’t be too many people going home empty handed either. Even if you aren’t lucky enough to win a prize, there is going to be a bake sale and a silent auction.” The sophomore also said, “hopefully we get a lot of people who bought tickets and are able to show up so we can get a lot of the stuff sold.”